I’ve got a baaaaaaad case of Spring Fever, y’all.
This happened for a number of reasons:
- The thing that made me aware of this was hearing Taylor Swift’s Love Story, which I based my last post on. As I said it makes me feel summery, makes me think about last summer, makes me want summer-like things, etc, etc (just read the last post!).
- Venice was amazingly Springy, so when I came back I was completely in the mood for nice weather and moving on the Late-Spring goings-on.
- The fact that it’s actually Spring is probably a factor. It’s not dark when I’m going to work anymore and there are tonnes of bird-couples and daffodils all about, and there’s just that feeling in the air.
- Plus talking about Australia plans is making very anxious about staying in the same, wet place and makes me want to run around a beach and build a big ol’ bonfire and play a guitar (note to self: ACTUALLY learn the guitar).
- Also while browsing this blog, I came across the Orla Kiely Spring/Summer collection. It’s so lovely and sunny and awesome -just look at it!!!
If I was a rich girl, eh? 😦