I was tagged by Lyndsay to do this …
1. respond and rework: answer the questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, add one more question of your own.
2. tag eight other people.
What is your current obsession?
Material possessions …I’ve been like a magpie recently, snatching up anything even remotely pretty to hoard away with the rest of my collections. Interior Designment, here I come …
Who is your favourite photographer?
Tim Walker…I just ordered his book from Amazon …yipeeeeee! Also liking
What’s for dinner today?
Why is today special?
It’s special because I’m going to the gym for the first time in a year!
What would you like to learn to do?
Stand on my head ….or photograph professionally.
What’s the last thing you bought?
A ticket for the Monday matinee of Killed by Curriculum.
What are you listening to right now?
Friday’s recording of McGurk on 4FM
What is your favorite weather?
Warm and sunny or frosty and dry.
What is your most challenging goal right now?
Not walking out of my office job so I can save money for my move to Oz.
What do you think about the person who tagged you?
I think she should continue her career as a banjo player.
If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?
In Dublin …I wouldn’t really want to live anywhere else for long enough to purchase real estate.
What would you like to have in your hands right now?
Something that’s not work related…possibly a lasagne.
If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
Egypt …just enough to see the pyramids, but without having to get vaccinated.
Which language do you want to learn?
Improve my French, I suppose ..it’ll come in handy in a couple of weeks.
Who do you want to meet in person?
Tim Walker, Judy Garland and Audrey Hepburn.
What’s the favorite piece of clothing in your own closet?
Greg’s grey wool jumper.
What is your dream job?
Features writer or photographer for Vogue.
Any favorite models?
Lily Donaldson, Agyness Deyn, Lily Cole, Sasha Pivovarova.
If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
Stella McCartney, Christopher Bailey for Burbery and Coco Chanel.
Fashion pet peeve?
Lol …uggs. Oh and combining denims.
Zooey Deschanel, Emma Watson, Natalie Portman, Cate Blanchett.
Describe your personal style
Hmmmm I dunno …generally I just like my clothes to be pretty, comfy and a little quirky.
If your personality was a Magazine, which one would it be?
Vogue UK-Domino hybrid.
If you could be one item of clothing, what would it be?
A pretty and versatile tea dress.
I was also tagged by Lottie to do this….
The rules are as follows:
1. Put the link of the person who tagged you on your blog.
2. Write the rules.
3. Mention 6 things or habits of no real importance about you.
4. Tag six persons adding their links directly.
5. Alert the persons that you tagged them.
1) I have an entire journal filled with pitcures from magazines.
2) I can make my face turn a bluish-purple.
3) I spent two whole teenager years saying ‘groovy’ and ‘wreck da head’ while thinking I was super cool.
4) I am completely against abortion …and this does not make me conservative, Joey 😛
5) I’m hugely irritated by anyone who’s brain doesn’t work as fast as mine does…it’s not personal, I just hate having to slow down my train of thought
6) I came second in a cookery competition when I was 15, yet spent all of last year living on various combinations of lasagne, garlic toast, guacamole, penne pasta, noodles, soy sauce, waffles, baked chicken and lemon and corriander humus.
I’m going to spare you all a tagging since I tagged some people in my last post! 😀