I was given the “Queen of all things Awe-summm!” award by the aboslute gem that is Belle from It’s All Make Believe, Isn’t It? (that’s one of her creations above!):
1. List seven things that make you awe-summm!!!
2. Pass the award on to 7 bloggers.
3. Tag those 7 bloggers.
4. Don’t forget to link the Queen that tagged us.
5. Copy the picture and put it into your sidebar.
People seem to be going for random facts, so I’ll follow their lead…
1. When I was in secondary school, I was a history nerd who wanted to be a physiotherapist. I ended up doing journalism in college.
2. Normally I’m a pretty reserved and shy person who hates standing out in crowds, but occasionally I’ll do something random and kinda outrageous. Such events include performing a piece in The Vagina Monologues and partaking in a slave auction (my only defense here is that it was for charity and I was REALLY ‘merry’).
3. I was a couple of months away from my 20th birthday before I first left Ireland.
4. When I’m walking with The Boy, I ALWAYS have to be on his right side.
5. I am currently in talks with my med-school friend to be allowed to see a dead body being dissected.
6. I have no broken bones and bar a few bruises, I rarely get injured. However, out of the 4 times in my life I have seriously hurt myself, 3 of those were head injuries that the doctors told me should have done far more damage and were relunctant to believe I hadn’t passed out.
7. People cracking their knuckles or touching their (or my) bellybutton makes me retch.
I now award this to the following bloggers…