Today’s photo theme is…*pauses to make-up a theme*…eh…uhm….hair….becaaaauuuuuuuuseeee…hair is nice.
I’m so good at this thinking-on-the-spot thing!
Some things that have happened this week…
1. Well I made my debut on Ballad of… this week, which was great because it allowed me to be creative and scary because it was so far from my normal writing. I also have minor fears that I come across as a 14-year-old emo.
2. I’m getting a little excited about Eclipse after seeing a new scene from it, but I know I’m probably going to be horrible disappointed when I see it *sigh* On a side note, I will bleed Skittles before I see the new Robin Hood…it’s aaaallll about Prince of Thieves…Kevin Costner, Morgan Freeman and ALAN RICKMAN!?…you just can’t beat it.
3. I am now a little in love with Léa Seydoux….and a little extra in love with Clémence Poésy….you guys don’t need an explanation for this.
4. Dublin’s 98 did a HILARIOUS Tyra Banks parody yesterday…as soon as I get a copy, you guys get a copy.
5. A friend in work has shared her genius with me and I will now be able to wear my dodgy-zip jeans without really long tops and jumpers! Loop one of those keyring-connectors onto the zip and slip it in behind the button on your jeans….magic….your zips will no longer keep falling down!
And yup, that’s it!