I don’t normally do these quiz-type-thingies, but I saw this week’s Fill In The Blanks Friday Sunday by Lauren and wanted to take part!
Don’t forget to take part in my teeny-tiny-barely-90secs-long survey if you haven’t already!!
If you have done it, then thanks a squillion….the feedback so far has been SO helpful!
Fill In The Blanks
2. The one thing that always completes any outfit is a scarf! I never leave the house without one! A nice vintage scarf can just transform a boring outfit and make it so interesting!
3. I would describe my personal style as ….uhm…the majority of the time I’d say….modern-vintage maybe? I love florals and patent shoes and cardigans and tea dresses and lace and petticoats and slips and wool. I also love battered leather and tees with vintage or dreamy patterns and oversized masculine jumpers, tweeds and blazers. Of course now and again, I just won’t be bothered to iron and will wear an old pair of jeans with cons and sweatshirt…but I’m vintage at heart!
4. My fashion muse is Zooey Deschanel (duh! says everyone who reads this blog), closely followed by Clemence Poesy. Lesser influences include old Kirsten Dunst, Marion Cotillard, Alexa Chung and Daisy Lowe.
5. If I could own one designer piece of clothing it would be a classic Chanel Flap Bag (and a Burberry Trench).
6. I would love to raid the wardrobe of … Zooey!!!!
7. Today I am wearing a cream lace dress, pale pink ballet pumps, pale dusty purple scarf and a vintage-floral-faced watch with a battered red leather strap.