1. Last night I had a dream that a non-famous Katy Perry was my roomie and she wanted to make some money by turning our spare bedroom into a B&B room.
On the first night, Robert Downey Jr stayed with us, as did his girlfriend (who looked rather like Jackie Lavin) and his PA (who was a random guy that works in my office). He got very drunk and kept trying to hit on me and Katy (obviously by subconscious is very full of itself), but I was having none of it.
On the second night, Warwick Davis from the movie Willow stayed with us. He was horribly depressed because he felt his career was a joke. In the dream, Warwick says that he hit a low point after making Willow because he couldn’t get any work until he was cast in Jackass years later and while that gave him a boost, he now feels he’s sold out. This makes me think that my subconscious is racist in the “All black/Chinese/small people look the same” way, which is a little worrying as it’s PAINFULLY OBVIOUS that the actor in Willow and the guy in Jackass are COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PEOPLE!
2. I think all of you should be my Facebook friend, because I’m a little needy and need you all to prove your love. Also, I think it would be nice to get to know you all a bit better! I feel that in the end, you guys would be the winners, because I’m highly entertaining. You should also follow me on Twitter *hug*
3. Yesterday, I spent an hour of my working day staring down at a mob of students egging our Dept of Finance. Gardaí (Irish police) showed up, as did Garda dogs and horses. There was madness, with people rioting and Gardaí swinging batons and riot shields. I’ve never seen anything like it. If I hadn’t been so worried about the Garda animals, it would’ve been pretty frickin’ cool.
4. Season 6 of Grey’s Anatomy is AMAZING! Myself and The Boy only started watching the show around August and although we really liked it, Season 3 and 4 were a little blah, so we weren’t compelled to keep watching. Now we are. I’m just disappointed that I’ve already seen the Crazy Shooter episodes (which actually spurred me on to watch Grey’s) because it would’ve been an AMAZING way to end the season if I wasn’t expecting it.
5. Hector Ó hEochagáin needs to be killed. Seriously. It would be a public service. A good deed. A necessity, really. He is the most irritating, obnoxious and just generally awful person in the country, and now he’s been given a NATIONAL BREAKFAST SHOW on 2FM, which I have to listen to every day and it’s making me hate my job.
A sub-point here is that country people in Ireland NEED to stop referring to Dublin as “the big smoke”.
6. I will have a Blackberry by the end of this year.
7. There is no ‘7’. That’s all you need to know.